Big Data and Analytics
The explosion of data continues at a rapid pace. Terabytes of data are quickly becoming petabytes. And not all data used by companies today fits into neat little databases. The proliferation of unstructured data creates challenges: capturing, storing, searching, analyzing and recovering within a reasonable elapsed time.
Big data analytics is the process of examining large amounts of data to find patterns and correlations that might otherwise be hidden.
Flexible, reliable analysis of these huge data sets can help businesses adopt winning strategies, but can also help mankind with disease control and prevention, scientific discoveries and other benefits.
The ever-increasing amount of big data, requires new forms of data processing and bigger and better equipment. Many big data experts prefer direct attached storage using SSD drives or high capacity SATA drives with parallel processing nodes to provide high performance and low cost.
See the big picture in big data and reach decisions with 100% confidence. Find the right starting place for your business:
- HP Vertica: Get answers out of your existing Data Warehouse faster.
- HP Autonomy: Create a 360-degree view of your customer interactions across multiple channels.
- Hadoop acceleration: Optimize your Hadoop environment for faster and more interactive analytics.
- Archiving solutions: Cope with growth in storage, lower your TCO, and meet regulatory requirements.
- Scalable server systems: Discover servers purpose-built for big data, the HP SL4500 series.
- Looking for inspiration? Watch how NASCAR, TELUS, Cerner, and United Airlines built innovative business solutions with big data.